The trending cartilage hoop earrings originally started with a post on Instagram that went viral. They are low and extremely light, but like all trends, these earrings aren’t sustainable. If you are new to this trend be warned- it is highly addictive because of its weightlessness. For fashionistas who really love the idea of wearing their individuality with minimalism by trendy cartilage hoop earrings here are a few tips so that they last longer without losing any of their sturdiness:
Cartilage hoop earrings are a popular trend that has been growing in popularity lately. They’re not just for summertime anymore! These earrings feature a simple design made out of small, cartilage-like hoops and are perfect for adding a touch of flair to any outfit. Whether you’re looking for something subtle or want to show off your bold personality, these earrings will be perfect for you.
If you’re interested in trying out this trendy trend yourself, there are a few different ways to get started. You can buy hoop earrings online or at your local store, or you could make your own using simple supplies like jewellery wire and pegs. Whichever route you decide to take, be sure to enjoy the unique style that cartilage hoop earrings offer!
Read More: Valicci
What is Cartilage Hoop Earrings?
The trend of light-up earrings has taken over the fashion world and cartilage hoop earrings are no exception! These earrings are made from delicate, thin pieces of cartilage that are tucked inside of a hoop-style earring frame. They come in all sorts of colours and each one is unique. Light-up earrings are great for adding some fun and excitement to any outfit, no matter what the occasion. And since they’re simple to put on, you can take them anywhere!
History of Cartilage Hoops
Cartilage hoops are one of the newest trends in earrings. They are made from cartilage, a material that is similar to your skin and bones. The hoops are cut into small circles and then stitched together to form a hoop. They look like small pink or purple balls suspended from your ears. Cartilage hoops are becoming popular because they are unique, stylish, and comfortable to wear.
The history of cartilage hoops is unknown, but they may have originated in Japan or China. They first appeared on the scene in the 1990s as part of hippie culture. People loved them because they were different and exotic looking. Over time, the trend caught on with mainstream fashion designers and now cartilage hoops can be found in almost every store.
There are many reasons why people are choosing to wear cartilage hoops earrings. Some people love the look of them and find them stylish and unique. Others say that they are comfortable and do not cause any pain or irritation when worn for long periods of time. Whatever your reason for wanting to wear cartilage hoops earrings, there is no doubt that they will be popular among trendsetters for years to come.
Natural Materials to Make Cartilage Hoops
If you’re looking for an interesting and different way to show your support for cartilage research, consider wearing cartilage hoop earrings! These stylish earrings are made out of sustainable and natural materials, which makes them an eco-friendly option.
The most popular type of cartilage hoop earring is the Moon Hoop Earring. This ring is made from natural light pink coral, which has been scraped and shaped into a hoop. The coral is then covered in clear resin, which gives the ring a shine and protects it from tarnish.
Other eco-friendly materials that can be used for cartilage hoop earrings include plant collagen (which is used to make yoga mats), fossilised animal bone (which can be recycled into jewellery), and wood pulp filaments (which are often used to make a fishing line). The sky’s the limit when it comes to finding sustainable materials to use for these trendy earrings!
How to Wear Earrings with a Cartilage Hoop
When it comes to earrings, you’re never too old to experiment. And if cartilage hoops are your thing, now is the time to wear them! These hoops come in a variety of colours and styles, so find the perfect ones for you. Here are five tips for wearing cartilage hoop earrings:
- Make sure the earrings are the right size. A good rule of thumb is to go a half-size larger than you normally would for your earring size. This way, they will feel snug without being too tight or too loose.
- Choose your accessories carefully. Particular pieces work well with cartilage hoop earrings because they add a touch of bling but don’t overpower the earring itself. Try necklaces with ivy or vines running down them, turquoise and coral beads, or something geometric-like silver butterflies or stars.
- Be creative! Just because these hoops are called “cartilage” doesn’t mean they have to be limited solely to the ears. For example, try them as jet droplets dangling from long necklace chains or wrapped around your wrist as bracelets.
To Wrap it Up
There is never a dull moment in the world of jewellery, and that extends to earrings too! These days, you can browse countless options for hoop earrings, from simple studs to intricate dangles. If you’re looking to dip your toe into the hoop earring pool, here are five of our favourite cartilage hoop earrings to get you started:
- From Cuddle Up Country: these simple but stylish hoops are made out of recycled milk cartons! They’re simple but chic and make a great everyday earring.
- From The Jewellery Company: these unique hoops are made out of surgical steel wire, and they’re perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to your look.
- From Treehopper Jewellery: these eco-friendly hoops are made out of bamboo, which is a sustainable resource.
- From Beach Wood Creations: these gorgeous hoops are made out of natural essences and essential oils, and they have a lovely organic look.
- From Jingle Bell Jewellery: these dynamite hoops are fashioned out of sterling silver, and they come in a variety of colours and shapes.